Foundation programmes are designed for talented applicants who are not eligible for direct entry to an undergraduate pathway programme. A international foundation programme enables you to gain the subject-specific knowledge and skills required to embark onto degree-level studies. From your first day, you’ll be recognized as a full member of the student community with access to library, IT and sport facilities.
- International Foundation in Business and Management & etc.
- International Foundation in Arts and Design
- International Foundation in Law
- International Foundation in Healthcare and Nursing
- Foundation in IT and Computing science & Engineering
- and much more
Foundation Course Requirements
- Successfully completion of Higher Secondary School (HSC) or Equivalent qualification from any country
- English Requirement:
- UKVI IELTS 4.5 ( No less than 4.0 any component)
6 Months, 9 Months & 12 Months